My program educational





http://tinyurl.com/ybtk3ybk





Hi, good afternoon, today I can share this grateful experience because I chose the University of Mexico at a distance because it is training competent and responsible professionals to be able to intervene in the life of each person, reason why I elgi the race of applied nutrition because I know that I can work in different fields, besides studying here is free and therefore I can organize my work as well as family time.

After these 3 weeks weeks and almost to be in this educational model offered by this university this is a challenge and although it has not been simple, it only requires commitment on my part to achieve the goal, so I will put everything This within my reach to be able to conclude satisfactorily









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PASOS DE INVESTIGACION DE SHERLOCK HOLMES

Creando campaña de difusión

Los retos que nos plantea ser estudiante en linea